River of Life Community Church maintains this Site (http://www.rolcc.info) for your personal entertainment, information, education, and communication. Please feel free to browse the Site. You may download material displayed on the Site for non-commercial, personal use only, provided you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, report, or use the contents of the Site for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio, and video without River of Life Community Church’s written permission.
Your access and use of the Site is also subject to the following terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions and knowledge that any other agreement between you and River of Life Community Church are superseded and of no force or effect.
Terms and Conditions
1. You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site without the written permission of River of Life Community Church.. River of Life Community Church neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with River of Life Community Church.
2. While River of Life Community Church uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, River of Life Community Church makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. River of Life Community Church assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content on the Site.
3. Your use and browsing of the Site is at your risk. Neither River of Life Community Church nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties River of Life Community Church also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of you access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site.
4. Any communications or materials you transmit to the Site by electronic mail otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used by River of Life Community Church or its affiliates for any purpose, including but not limited to reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, and posting. Furthermore, River of Life Community Church is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you sent to the Site for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing, and marketing products using such information.
5. Images of people or places displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, River of Life Community Church. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the Site. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
6. The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the “Trademarks”) displayed on the Site are registered and unregistered Trademarks of River of Life Community Church and others. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site without the written permission of River of Life Community Church or such third party that may own the Trademarks displayed on the Site. Your misuse of the Trademarks displayed on the Site, or any other content on the Site, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that River of Life Community Church will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
7. River of Life Community Church has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the contents of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Site. You linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
8. Although River of Life Community Church may from time to time monitor or review discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards, and the like on the Site, River of Life Community Church is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising form the content of any such locations nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omissions, falsehood, obscenity, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy contained in any information contained within such locations on the Site. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. River of Life Community Church will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing River of Life Community Church to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
9. River of Life Community Church may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.